sábado, fevereiro 24, 2007

Warsaw or Krakow?

Well...never wanted to admit that my short time in Sarajevo had for reason more that be tiered and without money but inside I knew that there was a soul I wanted to know better waiting for me (or not)...

The question now was head directly to Warsaw and spend more time there or make my last stop in Krakow... I had one day trip in front and time to think :)

Its funny...when we are travelling time has a different meaning...we never think that something that is waiting for us can change in one or two weeks because we are the ones who are changing! every minute we feel or think something different and even if it comes to our head that things really can change...doesn't matter...the world is the only thing that matters.

Alone, like always, facing controllers and bribe them seamed something bigger :) however everything was easy until Budapest where I paid almost nothing to get to...too easy...more than it should be...

One day in Budapest :) Sunday, nothing to do almost, I thought it was a good opportunity to review a city that brings me so beautiful memories...

drooped in side one cybercafe...kind of illegal one and asked one black completely stoned guy if he could watch my bag for a while than I would not have to carry :) playing with fire...brave Tânia is always playing with fire...

Budapest was still...gorgeous :) a kind of medieval market near to the river was good to spend time. After a good lunch I went back to my backpack that was still in the same place and went to train station to see the best option to get to Poland: where I could exchange my money finaly!!

information office, backpack in the floor behind me for two minutes...asked some information an looked back to pick my backpack...was not there anymore...can it be real? am I dreaming? no, no, no not to lucky Tania...can not be happening...but it is! hot summer made me be travelling with a scarf around my body almost only... there I was without backpack...

Ai...30 euros in my pocket, cards still not working... direct ticket was much more expensive...my backpack...runed everywhere with and without police...anything :( still my documents with me...very very lucky :) positive side of course :)

jumped inside a train without ticket expecting my trip to Slovakia to be as easy as my trip down but of course wasn't. in 200 km three controllers came to me and my lucky was the police paper, in Hungarian, proving I was robed...almost could not bribe them...hard ones :( near to Slovakian border a storm begun and controller was saying that they would put me out because I had no ticket and was not possible to by it in train... a nice young lady wanted me to go out of the train with her before the borther and leave me in the buses but somehow I had the feeling that if I would jump out I would never get to Poland...

crossed the border between thunders and rain...almost no clothes in my body I almost praied...the controller came asked for a ticket and when I said I had not the ticket but I wanted to buy it...it was so simple as print a automatic ticket and for 5 euros I crossed all Slovakia...will never forget the feeling...was everything so simple :)

I could sleep finally :) even if I had no money to go to Krakow to exchange my Estonian croons they could put me out wherever they wanted...I was in Poland already :D

and until Krakow was everything quit :)

the first thing I Donne in Krakow was exchange money and buy a ticket in the first train to Warsaw...after this terrible experience all I wanted was see kuba's face...a familiar face :)

three or four days without shower, sleep, without bag I took the expensievest train to Warsaw...I couldn't talk, think...anything...was the longest day of my life...

8pm...kuba is waiting or I am waiting...for something that for sure will change my life...how? I don't know...I don't care...but definitely will change my life!

Tania da lua