domingo, dezembro 24, 2006

Haikidiki: A wish became True

many hugs, emotions, happiness, birthday gifts... didn't really felt was a birthday...did I want to feel it?

Could menage people to host us everywhere :) in Thessaloniki asks for a couch for myself more 4 friends :) to George a very friendly DJ with a nice profile...he answered positive but...in the same days we were suppose to be in Thessaloniki he was heading to haikidiki to make free camping in the beach and of course...we were all invited to join him :) everyone loved the idea...why not?

Catarina managed one girl to host us for the first night...she was amazing...caring for everything, nice flat where we could take a really shower and a good sleep night :)

next morning very early was time to leave :) myself, Marta, Catarina and her friend: Catarina :) we took the bus to the place but we jumped out in the middle of no where, called George and he came to pick us... at the time I already knew that we were heading to a nudist beach :) lucky me ones that I didn't know where was my bikini...probably lost it somewhere...It would be my first experience...would I be brave enough?
There we were...in a gorgeous beach where we could see Athena mountain in front and a beautiful green ocean on our feet...So but So hot...

Its a very peculiar part of north of Greece, three peninsulas that they call the three legs :): one is the most touristic, other one is field up with Orthodox monasteries and no woman can go inside :) why? well the excuse is that Athena mountain is devoted to holy Mary and only her can be there... :D could be worst because myself when I imagine a all peninsula with borders and everything where women are forbidden to go inside...I could only imagine priests making the "train" and fucking each other in big orgies...of course marijuana helped a bit but we all did agree that was a credible theory...

The most ironic is ...ones in time...Only women were aloud to go to Athena mountain.

koukla was there too...a couchsurfer as well, they both made us feel at home :) Frappe and marijuana was waiting for us...stones everything is more easy :) everyone was completely naked was our time :) I confessed I was a bit ashamed and koukla, very naturally, said: we have shown ours, now show me yours...

why not?

so...we all showed ours :) and saw their :) after one day no one cared anymore...was natural...we could be all naked talking about the most serious subject and was...normal :)

grilled fish, wine, marijuana, a "roof" field up with stars and a bed soft as sand made these days in Greece a unforgettable experience :) 6 years earlier we were in Greece, south part and I promised myself i would come back and go to haikidi...there I was :) having a so desired birthday present...

Marta's time was ending for myself was time to continue! almost without money in euros currency was urgent get to a bank to change money ones that euros were precious to bribe the controllers...

George came back with us, we went to his flat for some lunch and shower and tried to find some place to change money...but was holiday in Greece and was not possible. Divided between stay one more night and take care about money and leave with Marta and try to take care of it In Serbia where I could imagine was more difficult or I could feel it but...well was Marta last day i this Trip and I decided to take my risk...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]tania-na-lua.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research displays that almost 80% of all U.S. adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

10:06 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home